Submitted articles should be reported originally, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
1. Online Submission: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icbct2023
2. Submission via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Publication & Presentation
Full paper (8 full pages at least) submission is required for paper publication. One regular registration covers 10 pages, including tables, figures and references. Additional pages will be charged at 70 USD/page.
3. Presentation Only
Abstract (200-300 words) submission is acceptable for presentation only and the abstract will not be published.
4. Paper Formatting
Paper Template Download
Please prepare your full paper/abstract according to the above templates.
5. Academic Ethics
ICBCT will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICBCT reviewing period.
All submitted articles should be reported originally, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title
of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and
the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.